Thursday, July 7, 2011

Premiere Pictures (take one!)

Here are some pictures from the premiere! I got so many but I can only post 5 at a time!! Just to give you a little background we were so close. Catie and I pushed our way to the front of the bars and made friends with the girls around us. We got there at around 12:30 and the girls around us had been camping all day. They were ganging up on everyone that said they got there that day and making them move so naturally Catie and I agreed it would be smartest to say we had been there camping out as well. Once they knew this they became our great friends and had our backs while we were being pushed and shoved into the barricade! I can't remember which pictures are on this post (my ipad won't let me see!!) but I am pretty sure it is one of Catie and I, Ron, Fleur, Fred and George, and Malfoy!

1 comment:

  1. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Who says "camping out" for two days didn't mean that you are in a sense "camping out" in London for the summer... Genius work my friend :)

    ReplyDelete