Thursday, July 7, 2011

Last batch!

I can barley hold my eyes open and I feel like I have been beaten up. Which I sort of have, mostly by the crazy Brazilian people next to me. So...I am just going to sum this up with saying that I am so glad I went and that it was the coolest thing I have done. Standing for seven hours and having my toes crunched was actually worth it. Would I do it for any other movie any other time? NO WAY. But Harry Potter 7 part 2 was well worth it.
ENJOY!!
Lupin, Snape (I think I put that one on), Harry of course!, JK Rowling (looking as fabulous as ever!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of your pushing, shoving and conniving abilities!! Wow! Study abroad has taught you so much! What an full spectrum education You're receiving. As dad would say---I'm su proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us attend the red carpet vicariously through you! A little spunk will go a long way in life - go get it if you want it, even if you have to get beat up a little bit :) We all know you're not afraid one bit of that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are awesome! I can't believe you worked your way up so close! Nana told me you've been updating all your adventures. It sounds like you're having the experience of a lifetime. Chels and I've always wanted to go there. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love J K Rowling's dress, it's awesome! I believe, you would make your way to the front, that's my girl, using that persistence in positive ways. That is positive isn't it? You only live once! Perfect timing to be in London.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. What an awesome book you will have to make out of your blog. As your dad's friend Barbra would say "Memories...like the corners of my mind"

    ReplyDelete