top ten things i've learned from being a nanny:
1. car seats are your friend. no matter how crazy kids get in the car they are buckled in a seat which means they can't run away, they can't make a mess, and they can't hurt each other :)
2. sometimes taking the long way home will be the best choice you make ALL DAY. something about cars puts kids right to sleep...
3. cranky princesses have to take naps.
4. mcdonalds is ALWAYS a good choice. ALWAYS. playing on the playground will give you hours of enjoyment.
5. there are approximately 2395943865 crafts you can do with a paper plate.
6. if you are 2 watching a movie over and over is not boring. it is in fact your favorite thing to do.
7. mickey mouse shaped nuggets for lunch are a good choice 100% of the time.
8. slip on shoes are a MUST for kids under 5.
9. they will repeat and believe EVERYTHING you say even if it is "diet coke is good for you, i promise".
10. markers are NEVER okay...no matter how convincing those little cuties are.