Monday, May 9, 2011

Just a quick little spotlight :)

WHITNEY WILDE
Whitney is one of my best friends and I just wanted to give her a quick shout out!!
She is the kindest person I know and no matter what you are doing she will make it fun. She is always looking to see what she can do to help others and she has a very strong testimony of the gospel. You can just tell when you look at her that she is striving to be the best she can be. I really do look up to her and I hope that I can be as positive as she is one day. It doesn't matter what is going on in her life, she will always turn it into a positive. She has about 2938475 friends because she will talk to anyone and everyone. (We actually met because she flagged me down at a stop sign...long story haha) She dated one of Noah's good friends so we have a great time being sad/happy about the missionaries we love. I can talk to her about anything, she is an amazing friend!
Whitney Roan Wilde you are the best!
P.S. She's got herself a blog...check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment