Friday, May 6, 2011

countdown starts...NOW.

Attention please...
I am officially starting my countdown to EUROPE and the best study abroad ever!!!! I can't even wait for it to start. It starts in approximately 43 days. Also I am going to try and update my blog at least once a week.
I started spring semester just one week ago and so far I love it. It is so fun to be on campus with barely anyone else. You can park wherever the heck you want, and you better believe that I do (yes mom, I know I live right by campus). My classes are fabulous. I have officially started my program so all I am taking are elementary education classes. It is the best! It is so fun to be taking classes that I am actually interested in and that will really benefit me when I am teaching. I am taking 9 credits which is a little bit much but it will be so worth it when it is over.
My great friend cydnee and I are just loving being neighbors especially in the spring. We have planned bike rides, although they haven't happened yet. Mostly due to the fact that I don't have a bike but they will happen.
Welp, thanks for listening those three of you that do!
P.S. today was a good day because...when my hair was down I could feel it on the back of my arm. Woo Woo!!!!! Also someone said "you're hair is looking long"...thank you random someone. That made my week.

2 comments:

  1. BIKE RIDESSSS! come on, let's get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also you forgot to mention how great it is to have lunch with meeeeee! I know this has only happened once but still...it's worth a shout out!

    ReplyDelete