Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Premiere!!

Here are some more!! We stood outside for 7 hours! SMASHED. The stars showed up about 5 hours into it and the caged us in for another hour and a half after to make sure the stars were safe. We felt a little bit like wild animals. It was amazing to see everyone though! It was such a cool experience! Especially the end when Rupert, Emma, Daniel, and J.K. Rowling all went up on stage and talked.
I think this is Bill Weasley, Ginny, Luna, Tonks, and I can't remember who else I put on here. I am sure you know though!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for you on the Today show, NBC Nightly news, and Extra - you know all of those cameras were aimed at YOU in the front row! The world is wondering how Lindsay Lohan got out of the country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha did you see me?? i posed for a few pictures with the brazilians. also i left my scarf at home in its glass case...i cant afford it getting stained.

    ReplyDelete