Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cardiff Castle

I can only post five pictures at a time and it is driving me CRAZY! There are just so many I want to post. So I will post this next day in two sections. In the morning on Friday we went to tour around Cardiff Castle. This was by far my most favorite castle. It was just like I imagined castles were when I was a little girl dressing up in princess dresses. We walked around the grounds with an audio tour then also went into the inside of the living quarters in the castle. It is so cool to be able to see all these castles that have been around for such a long time. There is so much history in every single one! I am so glad I have the opportunity to be on this study abroad and to be experiencing history the way I am.

*Again, I don't know what order the pictures are in but...they all of the inside or outside of the castle.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! The weather looks divine!! I feel cooler just looking at them! Have fun!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete