Wednesday, June 8, 2011

my peeps.

Worst blogger ever award goes to...me. Sorry guys, but thanks for reading Chelsey B., Cydnee, and Mom :)
So just a couple of weeks ago my favorite Utah people, my peeps, moved away. Jean and Austin. Well only Jean moved and Austin is to follow, but let's be honest one alone is not the same as the two together. They moved out to North Carolina because Jean is heading to PA school at Wake Forrest University...the little genius. We spent every Thursday night since January having thirsty Thursdays. These included me getting dropped off at school by Austin then Jean and Austin picking me up afterand us heading to a little grocery store where any refill on Thursday is one cent an ounce (you better believe I always went with the 44 oz). After we had our caffeine in us we headed home to watch 24. We made it through seasons 1-6 in approximately 6 months...impressive huh? Sadly we weren't able to finish the series but we will I am sure. Jean had never seen any and Austin and I had seen most so it was hard for me to not give up what was happening. I often got in trouble for saying "Oh, I hate that guy" when he first appeared on screen or "Yes! He's my favorite!". But, despite my bad give aways we had a greattime and Jean made many delicious meals (that lady is a chef!!). I am sad to see them go and I will always miss our Thursdays. Good luck in NC guys!!!!!
An actual thirsty Thursday scene.
Jean and I in Salt Lake at Hatch Family Chocolates...delicious!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sitting in a lecture hall just smiling away because of this post. i feel so honored! and sad that i am so far away. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete