Saturday, June 11, 2011

In just 10 short days I will be...

Starting the summer of a lifetime. My good friend Cydnee and I are heading off to start our study abroad in Great Britain. We are meeting up with our group in Shannon Ireland on June 22nd and then we will be traveling throughout Ireland, Wales, and York for 2.5 weeks. After that we will arrive in our flats in the center of London where we will be living for the entire month of July. We finish off after 6 days in Scotland. I can't even wait!!

Lately I have been trying to pack for a 2 month vacation. Any ideas?? I am brining one giant, seriously GIANT suitcase and a backpack. Here are a few pictures of the places we are visiting...don't worry I will try and blog throughout the trip.

Shannon, Ireland

Paris, France (BEAUTIFUL!)

Kensington, London (Location of our flats)

Oxford...or Hogwarts???

Scotland

Here's the thing...I am a horrible blogger, I have come to terms with that. But at least I'm blogging, right? Hopefully it will improve. But, here isa shout out to one of the best ladies around. SHERYL GOFF. I'm just hanging out at her house right now watching prison break and eating delicious shrimp on the bar-b (barbie?). It's been an eventful night in bountiful and can I just say I am loving this weather?? 75 degrees. I'll take it.

And a note from Elder Cook:

"I am grateful for this opportunity I have to represent Jesus Christ and find the Lords chosen at this time. We are finding them! We gave a book of mormon to Doris this week in the first lesson and told her to read a chapter and pray to know if it was true. When we went back she said with a smile on her face. I know its true! I prayed and received an answer. That’s what can happen if we pray with the faith knowing that he will answer! She is preparing to be baptized! I love this work!"
Lookin' good in El Salvador. So proud of all he is doing!

2 comments:

  1. you just love that you get to say "flat" huh. :) also i miss weekend nights in bountiful. i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete