Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's already been a week?!

>

> I can't believe that I have already been gone a week! I have done so much but it doesn't feel like that long. Last night was a blast! Riverdance was better than I could have imagined. The dancers were amazing. The main guy was a real DIVA and was looking to the crowd for applause the whole time. Of course the 20 American girls gave it to him, with many whistles and "woos!". I think we were entertaining the whole crowd.
> We packed everything up last night so we stayed up so late and then we got up at 5:40am! It was rough. But, this morning we rode on a giant ferry to Wales. We were all so exhausted so we slept the entire ride! I've only been here a few hours but it is beautiful. It is more of a small town feel than Ireland and the shops on the street are so cute! We have gone to one castle already and it was great! We walked all around and took some pictures, which are hopefully posting. Everyone went back to their rooms to take a quick nap and then we are having dinner at the hotel and exploring. The excitement for the day was at the castle when I was posing for a perfect picture (jumping off a small rock in front of the castle haha) and MY PANTS RIPPED. They are my most favorite, I am so sad! Luckily it isn't too noticeable so I made it to the hotel to change okay. So, I guess I will be buying a new pair here or in London! Oh I do have other pairs though, don't worry. It just gives me a reason to shop :) Well here are some pictures!!
> -In the area where our hostel is (notice the graffiti and also the broken glass)
> -At Riverdance
> -For Dawson!
> -The castle
> -Catie and I at the castle
>

3 comments:

  1. i want to see where your pants ripped, hahaha!! also your hair looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jean, your hair looks great - Its important to have great hair in once in a lifetime photos - We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment. I hear your looking for more comments on your blog so I figured I'd follow your dad's facebook advice and try a double comment.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete