Thursday, June 23, 2011

Killarney, Ireland

The only way I have figured out how to add images will only let me do so many at a time so I am just going to do a few small entries for each day. I know that is probably annoying but this is mainly for my family and I know they want to see pictures (right???). Okay so this morning we were told that breakfast was at 8 am in the little dining room down the hall. Since there are only 6 rooms and all were occupied by members of our group I didn't know what to expect. Based on my usual hotel breakfast experience I was thinking some cereal and maybe muffins. Boy was I wrong. The man that owned the B&B was up making us a homemade Irish spread. We had porridge, delicious pastries, and some ham. Seriously the pastries were to die for. My favorite being the chocolate filled croissants that he had made, yum! After breakfast we got back in the bus and drove to Killarney to go on a tour of Muck Ross castle, built in the 15th century. The last picture, I believe, is the one of the castle. The other are the beautiful scenery on the drive!

1 comment:

  1. I see you took your leather jacket! (hehehe) - gorgeous scenery! The photos probably don't do it justice...Have tons of fun! We love you!

    ReplyDelete