Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I have the best friends...really though, I do.

Last week I turned 20, woo woo! Itwas a fabulous birthday weekend and I am so grateful for my amazing friends. The weekend started out Thursday night where my good friends Rachelle, Cydnee, Emily, and KaLynplanned a tea party for me. It was so fun! Rachelle and Emily decorated the room like a real life tea part it was so cute. Needless to say we didn't act extremely proper and it was quite the crazy tea party, I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time.
KaLyn flew in from Arizona on Thursdsay morning and I loved it. It was supposed to be a surprise but no body can really surprise me, seriously, I wish it wasn't true but somehow someone always ends up telling me or I just figure it out. On Friday Makelle was going to surprise me by flying in but my mom accidentally told me...of course. But even though it wasn't a surprise it was still a great time. We had SO much fun. Mostly we just tried to make it to as many new restaurants that we could. Don't worry, I've been working out all week to work those calories off. I don't really have any pictures from this trip because Makelle and KaLyn have them all. But here is one that we took Saturday night while we were at Spark in Provo, a place with mocktails haha don't worry, no alcohol. We sent it to my mom with the caption "Just starting the night off with a few drinks" :)
Thanks for coming Makelle and KaLyn, I had a fabulous time. You are the best ever! I can't wait to see you ladies in a week.
Well, that's all I have for this post. I hope that was a good update for you all. I will get better at taking pictures, especially since I got a new fabulous camera from my mom and dad for my birthday!! The next week or so will include packing up my room (I have way too much crap!), trying to figure out how many clothes I need for 2 months worth of traveling, also trying to fit that all into one suitcase and one carry on, and finishing my finals! What?! Done with class already?? I'm a junior at BYU now. YESSSSSS.

P.S. ONLY 13 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE FOR IRELAND!!!

4 comments:

  1. k that looks like the cutest party EVER!!!!! they did such a good job!! i hope you had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!!! Seriously!

    And I miss you

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous you are going to Ireland! Better post lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where's the hostess of the party!

    ReplyDelete