Monday, August 1, 2011

You may say I'm a dreamer...

Last Monday was my last night at our flat! That month in London FLEW by. I was just starting to feel like I knew what was going on and it was time to leave. We were all sad to be packing our bags again, starting the last two weeks of living out of our suitcases. No more clothes in the closet :( I was happy that my parents and Makelle were here with extra room in their suitcases because I sent them home with a bunch of stuff that I didn't need. My suitcase lost a good 15 pounds. It is so much easier to lug in and out of hotels and buses. Tuesday morning we stopped in Stratford Upon Avon to visit Shakespeare's house and to walk around town. It was a fun place and we stayed at an adorable bed and breakfast but I forgot my camera in my suitcase so I have no pictures!! But, Wednesday we headed to Liverpool home of the Beatles! It was so fun! I didn't expect Liverpool to be such a cool city. We started our day off meeting at the dock where the first LDS pioneers left England from to meet up with the saints in Nauvoo. We gathered together and sang "Come, Come ye Saints". It was such a cool experience! After that we headed to the Beatles museum. It was the best museum I have been to. The entire thing was entertaining. We finished up our day conquering one of my fears, riding a ferris wheel. Ever since I saw Mighty Joe Young, he had to save her from the broken ferris wheel, I have been scared. But it wasn't even scary and I loved it!! So here are my pictures from Liverpool, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kels
    I have loved following your adventures. But I can't wait till you come back up to school. O, Chief and I sure miss you! O will have a diet coke ready for you even though you didn't know the Tour de France wad going on.
    Love you
    Aunt Sheryl
    Wayne just couldn't be the only commentor

    ReplyDelete