Wednesday, September 16, 2009

study study study...party party party.




College is great. Let me just start with that! I'm loving it...so many new people, so many new friends. It is simply fabulous. I have been here for only 3 weeks and I think I might be starting to get the hang of this whole studying thing. I am at the library a lot and when my roommate is gone I can study in my new bed (new only because my lovely mother sent up a mattress pad...its like sleeping on a cloud). I have also found some time to do a lot of fun things!! We go to this club every saturday...now do not freak out when I say the word club. It is a wholesome dance party ;) ha anyways I love it! We have gotten frozen yogurt, had midnight picnics, gone on hikes, watched movies, played games, and made treats. It is fabulous here. I have posted three pictures the first is of me and noah hard at work studying in the library! The second is me studying on my bed haha (I thought I needed an action shot) and the third is of me at the loft (the club) with all my girl friends!! I miss you all!
xoxo
kmf
p.s. to makelle: skyping with you was great! let's do it again sometime.
p.s.s I got mail from my nana today!!! I loved it! Thanks nana :) getting mail is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment