Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!


This is to the best dad anyone could ever ask for. You're the only dad I know that was happy to come to all my dance recitals and not only did he just attend my dance recitals I always knew that when the stage was dark those few quiet seconds before the dance came on that loud whistle I heard was for me and it was you. I am never unsure about whether or not you're proud of me haha you always are. Yes, me and Makelle act like it bugs us but really we love to hear you say that you're proud of us for doing anything from getting good grades to having a fun weekend. Thanks dad for always being there. Being there when I came home at 11 o clock, ready to watch the mentalist with me. Being there when all three girls in the house are very emotional and you just take it with a smile. Being there when I pitched my first game at softball, when I had my first and last recital, when I cheered at games, when I had my first day at high school, and finally when I had my first day at college. Yes I used to complain about being locked in the car for a drive up to pinetop with you and your lectures, but let me tell you the truth...I loved every minute of it. Those trips were my favorite and I will always remember them. Thank you for showing me all your "good music" and lecturing me on how to be a better person. I hope some of that sunk in and I can turn out to be at least a little like you. You're the most caring person I know, you're the best person I know. I have always looked up to you and I always will. I love you more than anything dad! I love talking to you on the phone at college keep that up :) I miss you so much! I can't wait for you to visit. I hope you have the most amazing birthday, you deserve it. Thanks for being the best dad anyone could ask for. I LOVE YOU!
xoxo
your little girl

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelsey! You brought me to tears with that one. I love you! I told Mom the other day that you are everything we could have ever hoped for!

    ReplyDelete