Monday, September 14, 2009

Miss Markham came to visit!!



One of my very best friend's Alexa got to come visit me recently! She flies free, I know...lucky her :) So on a spur of the moment decision she flew up Saturday and stayed til the Tuesday after labor day! It was so funn!! We went to the Loft and danced the night away then joined in on all the honking and screaming after BYU won their game! We came home late...as usual and slept in my twin bed together...needless to say it was actually comfortable. We enjoyed church and then drove to Bountiful for a little dinner at Sheryl's...which may I say was DELICIOUS!! O did a great job ;) We drove home just in time for Ward stare, I mean prayer :) haha then out again to hang out with some friends and watch a movie! We ended up sleeping over at our friend Kalyn's apartment because her roommate was gone! It was so fun! We watched our favorite movies and ate treats! It was a great trip! I'm so glad she came!! I missed her soooo much. It's good to have a little taste of home sometimes! Thanks for coming Markham!! I miss you again! Hopefully I didn't scare her away and she'll come back soon :)
I LOVE YOU GIRL!
xoxo
kmf

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kels! You're welcome to come visit and eat dinner anytime. Hope you are having a great week.
    Love ya,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete