Friday, September 4, 2009

best aunt ever+lunch+baby squirrels+bakery=great day



Today I went to lunch with one of my favorites...Sheryl Goff. What a great lady!! We enjoyed an afternoon of lunch, a little target (say with french accent please), sonic, and some laughs. Don't worry we managed to stuff our faces along the way. I am highly recommending CLINT'S for subs...greatest sandwich ever (The Clinster). And if that didn't fill you up enough...which it will, or if you just love to find fabulous treat places I would recommend stopping at the Provo Bakery for a delicious raspberry bar yummmmmmm. After filling up our bellies we decided to of course make a sonic run, Sheryl being a valued customer with a VIP tray of course. We ended our adventure with a target run...finding nothing but having a great time. Thanks Sher!! I love you :)
P.S. She also sent me home with a bag of divine apples and some HUGE bread! love her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kels! I had a great afternoon too. I especially enjoyed the baby squirrel comment that brought me to tears. I'll think of that now whenever I need a good gut wrenching laugh. Thanks for a great lunch buddy! Are you jealous, Shauna?

    ReplyDelete