Friday, August 21, 2009

To the greatest Nana ever!!!


Nana's are the best, but mine is the best of the best! Today my cute little Nana brought me an adorable pillow to decorate my not so adorable dorm room, it says "hug" on it and she told me that if I miss her thats her hug! Isn't she just the cutest??!
Thanks for everything Nana!
Thanks for the Sunday nights at Nanas.
Thanks for always supporting me.
Thanks for all the delicious treats you make.
Thanks for hemming my pants cause I'm so short.
Thanks for chocolate chip cookies...no one makes them as good as you.
Thanks for Nana sleepovers, i'll never forget those (plus they aren't over yet haha)
Thanks for making holidays the best.
Thanks for always being the best Nana!!! I love you!
Don't worry we will stay in touch! See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment