Friday, August 21, 2009

goodbye for now..

I didn't think this whole college thing would be so emotional. I am more than excited to get up and start a new life but leaving so much behind has really started to get to me. Last night my entire team at Buckle surprised me with a dinner...it's weird that you can get so close to so many people just by working with them! They are all so great!! I will be sad to leave them and I can't say I didn't tear up a little after but, I'll be back for holiday:) Once I got home I had to yet again say goodbye to someone who means so much to me. One of my best friend's Sadie Jones. I can't believe how close we've become. I know I can rely on her for anything and its sad to think that in this next year things will change a lot! Sadie Jones, I LOVE YOU :) As I went to bed last night, in Makelle's room :), I can't believe that it will be months before I sleep in this house again! This morning Dawson (or as I refer to him, Baby ) let me drive him to school, which for those of you who don't know him, is a very rare occurrence. He even gave me a little kiss on the cheek before he got out of the car. Yet again, let the tears flow. A few tears came after I dropped him off and realized how much he's gonna change before I see him again. I love that little boy! So here I am sitting in my room trying to decide what I need to pack and what I can leave, sad but also very happy. These mixed emotions are killin me!! Goodbye Gilbert...for now. Hello BYU!!!
xoxox
kmf

No comments:

Post a Comment