Sunday, August 23, 2009

The beginning in the 801.

After a rather treacherous twelve hour drive filled with much backseat arguing, chick flicks, and lots of diet cokes I have finally made it to the "Beehive State", which for those of you that don't know...it's UTAH! Now that I've made it up here I remember what a fabulous place it is!! The weather is perfect! It rained today...oh how i love the rain! I can't believe its here...college. I drove up to BYU and checked out the campus. It is beautiful...don't worry I already scoped out where I can get a Diet coke close to campus because they are no where to be seen on campus. Somehow it tastes a little better when your having to walk a little ways to get it. So far it seems good up here...I think I'm gonna like it. So Kaytie...please come up and visit! It's your total type of weather! come come come. I miss all my friends though and my family!!
BYU here I come!!!!
xoxo
kmf

No comments:

Post a Comment