Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First night!






After a full day of working on my room it is nearly complete! Just a few finishing touches to add. Who knew you could fit so much stuff into so little space...I must say we did get pretty creative with our storage space. My bed is at least four feet off the ground and underneath is drawers full of clothes. Even though I can barley make it up onto the bed without the help of my tiny fridge. Luckily I will only have to get on and off that thing once a day hahah. I'm so glad Makelle and my mom came to help...without them nothing would've been done. A little shout out to my dad, Brayden, and Dawson...thanks for helping in the best way you boys could! Hahaha we had to ask the boys to leave after three hours of them standing in the way wondering what they could do :) But, thanks for your man power and carrying up the heavy stuff! Last night Makelle and I stayed in my room. It was actually really fun! It's crazy that I'm up here on my own already...I think it should be great though. I'm staying positive :) Don't worry I've got all the essentials set up, my 12 pack of diet coke is tucked away under my bed. Well I'm off to shop for those little things I seem to have forgotten!
xoxo
kmf

2 comments:

  1. The CUTEST dorm room EVER! Love the bedspread and all the pillows! What more could you ask for with a mini fridge and some Diet Coke life will be great! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KELS!!! I'm gonna miss you down here! No more QT trips :( But I'm excited for you, and as long as you have your 12-pack I'm sure you'll be fine hahahaha.

    <3
    Chels

    ReplyDelete