Thursday, October 7, 2010

my utah mamma.

since my mom is so very far away in arizona i have found one to be my utah mom and take care of me, and i take care of her. we are each other moms! haha it is my roommate lauren cole. she is the greatest. today i went straight from work to school and didn't have time to eat so i would've been gone without eating from 9-5 and she went and bought me a sub from subway and brought it all the way to my class. i just love her! and yesterday she was going to be late to school so i drove her up to her class and picked her up from the library today so we could go get some delicious apple cider from starbucks. she's the best and just what i needed. a little mom.
-no i am not one of those typical girls that cries about how great my roommate is and how much i love her hah but she is great and i do love her.
p.s. side story: lauren and i used to be best friends in the sixth grade then we moved and it was very traumatic. sadly we didn't stay very much but we were reunited in utah at byu and we are now roommates! wow. the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment