Thursday, October 14, 2010

snail mail.



The mail man might as well put this sign on my mailbox. Maybe then he wouldn't get sick of me asking everyday "um, hey. any mail for number seven?". Yes, I run outside when I see the mail man coming, its getting embarrassing. Today I walked out and before I could say anything he said "no mail number 7!". Thanks for the efficiency. 3 weeks, no letter. I know I sound very very dramatic but I'm dying over here. El Salvadorian mail people, please send that letter faster, also don't lose it. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY LOVE SWEET LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! IT WILL COME!!!!!! I know it is so hard. I will write a letter to the el salvadorian post office and ask them to check the status of all of the letters he has been sending you. i love you

    ReplyDelete