Saturday, January 30, 2010

It will all work out...

I love this quote, it is taped up to my wall in my room. I see it everyday and everyday it reminds me to focus on Christ. This has helped me so much in everything I do. From school work to scripture study I have found myself looking more to the Savior and remembering what He did for all of us. "Don't worry...It will all work out".

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us...If we will put our trust in Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers".
-Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment