Monday, January 11, 2010

when its cold there is really only one thing to do...


BREAK OUT THE SNUGGIE. Yes yes I just said snuggie. (Thanks Bond family). So I never thought I'd be saying this but wow that snuggie keeps me warm. Here's the story that lead me to feel the need to put a snuggie on.
It was a freezing afternoon day here in Provo Utah and I was just sitting in my room studying. The window was open a little because with it shut it's wayyyyy too hot. But I kept getting cold and I already had a little jacket on. I tried and tried to make my little blanket work but my arms just kept getting cold. Then I remembered the ridiculous snuggie commercial, that lady was reading her book great!! So I got out the snuggie (after making sure no one could see) and got back to studying. Let me tell you it was the greatest! I did everything while staying warm. After my fantastic experience I am no longer ashamed to wear the snuggie. I will even go as far to say everyone could use a snuggie. oh how i love mine.

3 comments: