Monday, January 11, 2010

New year, new classes, new glasses??


I'm back at BYU and actually loving it even with the cold!! So far I like all my classes! I am taking statistics (a word that is very hard for me to say), book of mormonnn, marriage and family (no it is not because I am planning on marriage anytime soon haha just an extra credit :)), physical science, TELL (teaching english language learners...for my minor), and BIO101 woowoo! That is my oh so fantastic schedule. I was excited to go by books and go to meet the new people in my classes, a little nerdy I know. I'll admit it...i love school!!!
So about the new glasses...
I've wanted glasses since I was 12, not the normal thing to wish for all your life haha I beggggged for only glasses and braces (cutest combo, right?) so I eventually got my braces and after a week HATED them but I never needed glasses. I did borrow Makelle's once in a while just to try them out haha. But when I went home for Christmas break after squinting in class for the semester to see the board I got my eye appointment and needed glasses (no mom, I didn't cheat). My life is now complete!!! Well for now. I have to admit though...they do make me look smarter :)

1 comment:

  1. Sydnee came home crying because she failed her eye test at school. I told her you would have given your right arm to have glasses at her age...I'm so glad your dream has FINALLY come true! You look so cute in your new specs!

    ReplyDelete