1. Never, I mean NEVER, get in your car without checking the back seat first for sneaky kidnappers
2. Don't trust any men, okay anyone...I realize this probably isn't the truth but Criminal Minds did teach it to me.
3. Always let people know where you are going and when, never sneak off alone
4. Trust your instincts
5. NEVER go out alone at night, but I learned this from Shauna as well.
6. Scream if someone tries to kidnap you, NO MATTER what...this is also another little gem I learned from Shauna and Oprah.
7. Keep your kids with you at ALL TIMES.
8. If a man looks creepy, chances are he is creepy so stay away.
9. Gas station bathrooms alone are not a good idea
10. If your door is unlocked when you get home, you didn't forget to lock it, someone is in there.
So, thank you Criminal Minds you have succeeded in making me much more paranoid than I need to be. But, you are also helping to keep me safe. If only I could stop watching these right before bed, they aren't the best bed time stories...