Monday, September 27, 2010

ringggg, ringggg.

I could barley fall asleep last night, I was so excited for one little phone call that came in today. Elder Cook left the MTC today and headed south for El Salvador. I kept my phone glued to me all day and when it finally came I was shaking and could barley answer. It was the best thing that has happened since I have been up here! I got to chat for about 45 minutes then he had to go, bittersweet. It was just like I had seen him yesterday, we talked exactly the same, still best friends and always will be. I am so excited for him. I know he will love it down there and that he will bless so many lives with the gospel of Jesus Christ. I can't wait to hear all about it. Keep him in your prayers :) I love you Elder Cook!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kels it is Bray I LOVE U!!!!!!!! that gr8 that u talked to coah nook

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that the blog is back up!
    I've tried to stop myself but I just can't! The school teacher in me cries out when you misspell---barley? really kelsey? B-A-R-E-L-Y.
    OK, I'm sorry. I just had to get it off my chest.
    I love you sweetheart! Misspellings and all!
    Our home has no spice when you are gone....

    ReplyDelete