Sunday, October 11, 2009

Merry...halloween?


No its not Christmas yet...but I have decided to embrace Halloween and Taylor and I spent one night (around 1:30) decorating our room! Thanks to my mom!!! She sent a box of Halloween goodies including a banner, window decals, and some spider webs! Our room is now the cutest on the floor...if only we could pass that cleaning check :)

Fall is going great so far...I am feeling like the cold weather is kinda fun now! Who knew?! Last night I went on a date and we went with a big group up to American Fork Canyon and made a fire...then we went out on this little boat on a lake! Thanks to my fabulous date it was a great time! Although I was freezing (even with my two jackets and blanket on)! haha but now I have a bag full of clothes that smell like campfire and my hair even after a washing...oh how i love it.

School is getting pretty busy right now. I have midterms going on so everything is all at once, two papers, and two exams this week plus my other work I need to keep up with! As my mom would say "welcome to college" sooo sympathetic haha ;) love you mom! But, lucky for me...I am leaving for my favorite place in the world on Friday early morning. If you know me at all you know I'm talking about DISNEYLAND!! of course the happiest place on earth! My dad decided last minute that instead of them coming here I would meet them in California. Oh how i love the man!! So I'm off to study my brains out and listen to NSYNC Christmas (thanks mom and dad!!)
miss you all!
xoxox
kmf
p.s. KAYTIE SYLVESTER. COME VISIT ME!! i miss you so much girl! i'll see you on skype soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment