Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dear Utah...


I was loving the weather here last week...then it got cold. I still liked it, well I liked it for a while. Until I realized Utah isn't Arizona and when it gets cold it doesn't mean Christmas is coming. So after I had a false alarm about getting excited for Christmas I am left wondering why it is cold when the sun is out. However, I can't lie it is BEAUTIFUL here in the fall! The leaves are changing and falling off the trees! I love it when I am inside and looking out! It's not really my favorite when I am treking across campus with all of my stuff and no umbrella. I'm getting somewhat used to it...not that I'm not cold but at least I am now not ashamed when I put on 3 coats and gloves just to walk to class. I am past the point of caring what the other students think haha. I've gotten pretty good at maneuvering my way through other buildings so I spend the least amount of time outside as possible. And I know, I know "it will get way worse, you don't even know", thanks to those of you with your honesty but...I'm cold now and I will be cold then. Please just let me express my freezingness :) thanks. Ha I miss everyone!! I can't wait for the fam to come up next week.
P.S. Jaimie Tanner (Jones) this is for you...seeing you at the library was rather fabulous :) love you!
P.P.S. mom--> i still want my Christmas CD's which include but are not limited to...NSYNC Christmas, Hilary Duff Christmas, Aly and AJ Christmas, Osmond family Christmas, and of course Donny Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment