Friday, November 5, 2010

smashed car=new bumper

sooo ladies and gentlemen. someone smashed into the back of my car on wednesday. i was just sitting in bajio in orem minding my own business when aman came in and said "who drives a black nissan?" i sadly stood up and walked outside. "i just backed into your bumper" he said. backing into a bumper consists of a small dent maybe a scratch or two right? wrong. he didn't just "back into my bumper" he punched a hole and pulled off half of it. after i recovered from the shock of an entire chunk of my bumper laying on the ground i realized, this is actually good. he is paying for a new bumper. brand spanking new. because hello what else can you do with a hole in your bumper. the good news about this is...i may or may not have backed my car into a cement trash can 2 weeks after getting it, so there might be a bunch of scratches on the other side. which after monday will be GONE. so yes i am driving around with a hole and everyone can see the inside of my car but, in a few days she'll look brand new again. look at me, finding the silver lining.
p.s. i might've just been stalking the mailman from my kitchen and he might've just seen me watching him out the window. don't worry though. still no letter. 2 weeks. okay i'll stop complaining, i promise.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot the best part...what you first said to the crazy man. yeah. best. COMMENT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really sucked :( BUT YOU GOT A NEW BUMPAAA WHAT WHAT?!?!? I love you you beautiful goddess

    ReplyDelete